If you have got questions, we have got answers. * 24X7 Tutors * Assignment Help * 800,000+ Q&A Library - CLICK HERE

Aspen Woods Community | Calgary

Aspen Woods Community Overview

<    Back to home

Looking for a small, quiet, and spacious neighborhood in southwest Calgary? Aspen Woods is a newish neighborhood that was just established in 2001. Aspen Woods is commonly referred to as “Aspen” by its residents. The neighborhood’s population consists of a little over 2,000 residents, who have a high median income. There are no low-income residents living in the neighborhood, which has a reputation of being affluent. Over half of the population in Aspen Woods is over the age of 30.

Many people are surprised to learn that just 20 years ago, Aspen Woods was made up entirely of rural farmland. Today, it is a small, yet rapidly growing community that is close enough to the city to be convenient, yet far enough away to provide an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Aspen Woods is mostly residential, but it’s also close to many amenities, such as the Westhills Town Centre, which features numerous shops, restaurants, and a large, multi-screen theatre. The neighborhood is also near several hospitals, schools, bus stations, LRT stations, and libraries.

Luxurious Homes

If you’re in the market for acreages or upscale single family homes, you’ll find all that and more in Aspen Woods, Calgary. Many of the homes in Aspen Woods were just built in 2004, and they are commonly priced at over $800,000. 75% of the properties in Aspen Woods consist of single family homes, while the other 25% consists of townhouses and condos. Many of the homes in Aspen Woods are executive estates.

Conveniently Located

Aspen Woods is popular with people who work in downtown Calgary because it provides easy access to the downtown area via 17th Avenue and Bow Trail, which is located further to the north. The commute downtown from Aspen Woods takes about 15 minutes. Furthermore, 17th Avenue offers convenient access to all major routes.

Recreational Opportunities Abound

Aspen Woods, Calgary is near several parks, such as Glendale Park and Edworthy Park. In the summer, residents of Aspen Wood can play golf at nearby golf courses, and in the wintertime, they can go cross-country skiing at Bragg Creek or Canada Olympic Park. The Westside Recreation Centre can also be easily accessed from Aspen Woods. The Westside Recreation Center is a lifestyle and wellness centre that offers hundreds of recreational programs for family members of all ages and features fitness facilities that are equipped with state- of-the-art equipment.
Advertisement on Aspen Woods Calgary
Advertisement on Chaparral Calgary
Advertisement on Aspen Woods Calgary

Your Newsletter


Aspen Woods | Calgary
Aspen Woods
2020 ©, All right reserved,